- Sheila Sjolander, Assistant Director | Division of Public Health – Prevention Services, Arizona Department of Health Services – State and National Perspective on the Current Drug Threat
- Andrew LeFevre, Executive Director | Arizona Criminal Justice CommissionArizona Youth Survey Exclusive – The Unveiling of Arizona’s Youth Survey: What Substances Youth are Using and Why
- TREATMENT PANEL | Insights from Substance Use Treatment: What’s Working, What are the Challenges, and Where are We Headed?
- PARENT PANEL | Power of Parents: How Three Families are Shaping Local, State, and Federal Conversations Around Substance Use
- YOUTH PANEL | No Time to Fail – How We Must Act Now to Create a Healthy Generation
- James Ragan, Special Projects Coordinator | Arizona High Intensity Trafficking Area – Marijuana Impact Report
- Madeline Meier, Ph.D., Barrett Honors Faculty | Department of Psychology, Arizona State University – Chronic/Long-Term Cannabis Users Show Reduced Cognitive Reserves and Smaller Hippocampal Volume in Midlife